Soprano Bowed Psaltery 30 Note - Cherry
- Actual instrument pictured.
- This soprano psaltery measures 20 + inches long, 7 1/2 inches wide at the base and has a 1 1/2 inch soundbox. Weight approx. 2 3/4 lb.
- On the right side the natural notes start at F4 (first F above middle C) and go up 2+ octaves higher to A5.
- The top is cherry. Back, sides and bridge are solid walnut. Dots under the C notes help provide position reference.
- We package each instrument with a walnut bow, rosin, spare strings, gooseneck tuning wrench, beginners instructional/song booklet TK O’Brien’s Guide to Playing the Bowed Psaltery, note guide strips and a nice padded heavy duty nylon carrying case. Made in the US.